Installing Ubuntu with Windows Dual-Boot
This screencast shows how to install Ubuntu on a system that already has Windows installed.
- Accessing the Open Source software on the CD
- Booting to the live Desktop CD
- Checking the disk partitions
- Installing Ubuntu
- Rebooting to the install of Ubuntu on the hard disk
- Checking it's still possible to boot to Windows
Version: 6.06.1 (Dapper Drake)
Watch now (via Google Video)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.