Submitted by Alan Pope on Wed, 2007-09-26 18:23.
In this screencast we look at how to install applications under Ubuntu. This includes:-
- Installing applications from standard Ubuntu repositories using "Add/Remove.."
- Installing applications using Synaptic Package Manager
- Adding custom repositories to software sources
- Installing applications from custom repositories
- Installing applications manually from a downloaded .deb file
- Removing applications
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.