Ubuntu Testing - ISO Tracker
Ara Pulido explains how easy it is to get involved with Ubuntu testing. Using the ISO Tracker Ara shows how to download development versions of Ubuntu and report back testing results.
1200x768 Ogg Mirror 1
1200x768 Ogg Mirror 2
Complimenting our existing screencasts on installing Ubuntu, this screencast shows installing Xubuntu, and covers:-
- Downloading the Xubuntu installation CD ISO image
- Installing Xubuntu using the live CD
- An overview of some applications installed with the Xubuntu desktop
- Installing Xubuntu using the alternate CD
- Resolving video card driver and resolution problems after an installation
- Customising the Xubuntu desktop
- Using some command line utilities to manage the system
Note: This screencast shows some use of the command line (terminal) in Xubuntu. If you are uncomfortable using the command line, then please seek additional assistance.